For some reasons, you may need to hide weapons in your car. Cars of different brands have various hidden corners where you can mask guns of any size. Pretty often, it helps people to cross the borders, when the export of arms is prohibited.
To cross the border with arms, you should have your car equipped with a small safe, and you also must get a special temporary license for carrying guns. These methods will help you to hide weapons of any size, including pepper-spray balls, grenades, and smoke pellets.
1. Empty space in the frame is the best place to hide small and medium-sized guns. Using a solid scotch film, you can fix the weapons on the driveline or the underpan.
2. Put the panel of the door off (better use the back doors), and you will have some free space to put two medium guns.
3. If you remove an inlet tube from the spare, you can easily hide a small gun or a shotgun in the wheel.
4. If the backseats have textile or suede cover, you can accurately cut the seat and remove a bit of filler to put the guns inside. After that, you need to mask the spot with filler and stitch the cover-up.
5. Using the frame of a car battery and a few small heavy drop weights you can make a small secret box to store in the compartment luggage. To make masking look real, put the two wires to your ‘battery’ and connect them with car salon.
Please, keep in mind that in some states, illegal storage of guns is criminally liable – if weapons are revealed, you will be punished.